Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Auralia's Photo Shoot :)

So my amazingly talented neighbor, Brenna King, took these absolutely beautiful pictures of Auralia on Monday! Brenna also took our maternity pictures (see post below) and did a remarkable job with those. She's so fun and easy to take pictures with and she makes it effortless to get great photos! I would recommend getting your pictures done by her...she does all kinds of pictures! Check out her website: http://brennakingphotography.blogspot.com/

7 comments:

  1. Oh Sally! The photos are beautiful! What a darling little princess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sally! Thanks for sharing!!! Your neighbor did a great job. The pictures are so gorgeous. I love the one with you kissing her and the one with her lamby...oh and the pink hat! So cute! I agree with Judy...you need to come in and let us hold her before you go anywhere! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so beautiful!!!! I can't wait to see her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Sally, those are awesome! She is so cute. We are excited to see her when we get back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is so Cute!!! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is perfect! And I hear you are out of Utah now! Crazy. I hope your transition is smooth. I need your new address.

    ReplyDelete