Thursday, June 9, 2011

25 weeks :)

Over halfway- YAY! And out of the 1st trimester:) The 2nd trimester was awesome. I felt great and wasn't too big to move around & sleep comfortably. I really focused on my health the 2nd trimester. During the 1st I took people's advice to "eat what I want to", "eat for 2", "give the baby what it wants." Let me tell you, it was the dumbest advice ever as I gained 10 pounds. I have really quit listening to everything people want to tell me about their birthing experiences and pregnancies. It's rarely helpful and instead just scares you. So after taking the hypnobirthing class, I focused on my health. I was more active (although I wish I did a lot more) and ate very well- lots of fruits (seriously- Costco sizes of everything!), lots of protein, lots of water, and lots of whole grains. Nothing worse than being constipated and pregnant! I tried to cut out processed foods & sugar as much as possible. Nutrition is a really big part of your pregnancy & birthing experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment