Saturday, June 11, 2011

Baby Shower!

March 15, 2011

My mom & sister and Merryn, Shayla, and Dani threw me a fantastic baby shower that I'll never forget! It was on a Tuesday night which really pulled a great turnout. And it was perfect timing- Merryn was here from Las Vegas (thanks for making the trip here!) and Heidi was here from Virginia for a wedding!

I was amazed at how gracious everyone was. My mom provided lots of yummy food and went the extra mile with party favors and even bought a piggy bank bottle that she filled with money and asked that I start a savings account for the baby! My sister went to town on buying the cutest decorations she could find! Merryn, Shayla, and Dani put together all of the games, sent all of the invitations, and made the cutest (and hugest!) diaper cake. And friends & family who attended were so thoughtful and giving...I was completely blown away by all of the wonderful gifts I received. I have the greatest family & friends. Thank you to everyone who worked hard to put it together and to all those who attended and joined me in the celebration of this baby girl and my exciting transition to motherhood :)

No comments:

Post a Comment