The 2 pictures above are hilarious & must be explained! So Jake wanted to catch a seagull (who doesn't?). So he dug a trench in the sand, climbed in, and covered himself with a towel. Someone then put food bits on top of the towel. Jake laid there for 20 mins or so until he felt a seagull climb on top and start eating the food. He then sat up and threw the towel over the bird! He actually came super close to catching it!! I ran to get a picture, but didn't make it :) Classic.
Tyron LOVED boogey boarding! We spent a few hours almost everyday we were in SD at the beach. Tyron couldn't get enough. I was already 2-3 months pregnant so I wasn't hardcore with the water sports or sightseeing. I way overdid it the first day and made myself sick.

No comments:
Post a Comment