1. She loves to smile and "talk" (coo and coo) to mom and dad. She also raises her eyebrows when I raise mine at her.
2. She sleeps like a champion (for a new baby of course). For instance, last night she slept from 9pm-2am (5 hours for those who don't want to do the math!) and then from 2:30am-6:30am (4 hour stretch). Tyron was actually a doll and took the 2:30am feeding because I'm sick so I got a great stretch of sleep!!
3. She's so content! I've started going back to work part-time from home and it's been so difficult making the transition because I'm still getting used to being a mom and I've been trying to unpack the apartment at the same time. And not to mention that I've been fighting a cold all week. So bottom line is I feel guilty every day about not being able to spend more time playing with Auralia and helping her develop some skills. It's just been a hard and overwhelming 2 months with this move. But she's so good to just sit in her swing or in a bouncer while I work or do stuff around the house. I'm SO grateful for the Moby carrier! She can be close to me but I have my hands available. She quickly falls asleep when she's in it. And it's easier to take her around in that on the bus than the enormous stroller!
4. She's a lolly gagger at eating. I probably shouldn't like this because it can be frustrating when she takes 45 minutes to eat her 4 oz bottle at 2am, but I think it's so cute when she gets side tracked by a shadow or the city lights and her eyes wander and she fixes on something so hard that she quits sucking and milk starts to trickle out of her mouth. We'll pull out the bottle and she's still staring with her mouth fixed open and milk still coming out. It's just adorable!
Here's some pics we took of her on her 2 month mark:



Keep those pictures coming!! She's adorable!! And you look great too Sally!
ReplyDeleteLuv you guys! xoxo
Sally! You look absolutely beautiful in the picture of you and auralia going to church! I'm sorry we lost reception when we were talking. I'll call you back soon.
ReplyDeleteYou look absolutely Fabulous! and I can't believe how much Auralia has grown, what a sweetheart! I miss you guys lots but love hearing about your adventures! xox
ReplyDeleteYOU DO LOOK AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! and she is already getting so big!! What a cute little girl she is!! Love you guys!!!! hope your feeling better and getting adjusted..
ReplyDeleteShe is soooo stinking CUTE Sal! I can't believe how much older she looks just since we've seen her! Love you girl! It was so fun chatting with you today!
ReplyDelete