Saturday, August 6, 2011

Goodbye Provo

So this past week was a lot of "lasts." Last Sunday at church, last day in our apartment, last day living in Provo, and last time seeing our friends. Packing and loading the moving cubes was not fun at all, especially with a newborn, but we got it done. Although we often complained about Provo/Utah and one day getting out (which has finally come!), Provo has been good to us. Looking back on the last 6 years, Provo is where we started our life and family. It also holds our college memories. And we have made so many good friends while living here. Here's to Provo!

1 comment:

  1. Sally! I'm so sad that I missed you when you stopped by the say goodbye! I was cleaning out our closet and didn't hear the door :( Good luck in New York and we will definitely let you know next time we are back east!

    ReplyDelete