Wednesday, August 17, 2011

In New York

In the plane! Auralia resting on daddy's headrest pillow before takeoff.
So we made it to New York! We flew in last Thursday. Auralia was great on the plane ride. She ate when we took off (which helped her ears to pop) and then slept most of the way there. She just woke up 30 minutes before landing to eat again. People commented on how quiet she was during the flight... so that's always a good indication that she was good! I'll post more pictures of the neighborhood and apartment. We just got internet on Monday and then I've been sick the last 2 days. And I'm still trying to unpack and adjust. So blogging hasn't been top on my priority list :) I know, I must not have my priorities straight if I'm not posting pics of the cutie for you all to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment