Monday, October 1, 2012

A whole month later...sheesh! A crafty post!

Ya it's been a month since I posted last. Crazy. It's not that it's really time consuming, it's just one of those things that I keep putting off because I need to gather pictures from phones and the camera and take 10 minutes to sit down and type up what we've been up to lately. And when I wait a month it actually does become a time consuming process!


September flew by- which is great because I LOVE the fall, I LOVE October, and I LOVE Halloween! I started working on some fun fall/Halloween craft projects. There are some more that I plan on finishing- I'll have to post those later :) I'm hoping to decorate the apartment sometime this week!!

Hand sewn felt leaves. I added hooks at the end so I could hang as a garland. I just googled leaf templates and printed them out...then cut them out on felt and whipstitched the edges and did a freestyle stitch in the middles.

Awesome free subway art printable in a painted mat. Need some ribbon for hanging! You can search pinterest for autumn or fall subway art and you'll find others that you may like even more!

Frankenstein & witch silhouettes. Printed and cut out on paper then taped onto off-white cardstock and put in cheap frames (seriously, they are so cheap they are chipping. Oh well.). I may paint the frames at some future point...
Happy Fall and Halloween crafting!

3 comments:

  1. They are all so cute! You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those leaves, SO cute... BUT I do have to say, I think it should be illegal for you to post without a photo of Auralia... LOL! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with JoDana on this one! There needs to be at least one picture of Auralia! - I'm sure she's growing like a weed! The decor is very cute, Sally! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete