Yesterday we were sitting watching the John Adams mini-series and Auralia was on her back on her playmat. She was teetering on her side like she's been doing a lot lately, but then she gave it some more "umph" and rolled from back to front! Then after a minute, she realized that she doesn't like being on her stomach and she flipped back over!
We're going to have to buy some rugs because my baby can roll!!! :)
August
6 days ago
Make her stop growing....its going to by to quickly. She is getting so big and adorable. We are missing you guys more and more everyday. We are in serious need of a good game night and laughing until I want to wet my pants.
ReplyDeletewhoot whoot Roll baby roll! xox
ReplyDeleteWow! Good job Auralia!!! Sally, you dress her so CUTE!!! She is just beautiful. I am so amazed at what a good job you have done transtitioning to the city. I can't imagine how hard that would be with a baby and the bulky stuff that goes with a little baby! She is seriously adorable. I miss you guys. We are on skype now. That would be fun.:)
ReplyDelete