The first was our going away party that the ward threw us! There was a great turn-out of many friends that we've made the last year while in the Bronx:
| Salinas and Diaz families. Such incredible families who were the heart and blood of the ward. |
| The awesome sister missionaries! We met so many amazing young men and women who dedicated their time to serving a mission. They were so dedicated and we just loved having them in our home! |
| Yolanda- she loved Auralia and would buy her little gifts and bring them to church! So sweet :) |
Living in the Bronx was incredibly challenging; being a member of the church was very demanding and some of the hardest service I've ever done. But it helped us grow and develop in ways that I couldn't have experienced any other way. I'm grateful for our time there.
The last "New York" experience that we had was taking my mom to the Top of the Rock observation deck for spectacular views of the city! I felt satisfied with having this as my "goodbye New York"/ last hoorah in the city.
| Had to tickle her to get her to smile. Not my mom, Auralia. |
Thank you New York for all the good times and all the life lessons. It's an interesting chapter in our book of life that we're happy we had. Also one we are happy to have over as it was so hard to raise a family there. Farewell NYC!
No comments:
Post a Comment