Friday, August 3, 2012

Happy 1st Birthday Auralia Jane & Clint's visit

Wow I can't believe it's been so long since I did a blog update! Shame on me.  So Auralia turned 1 on June 21st! Her 12 month stats: 28 inches long; 19 pounds 11 ounces.

My brother was here on her birthday, so we went to Jones Beach on Long Island. It was great- not a Florida beach by any means- but still the beach and much nicer than the ghetto beaches in the Bronx! Auralia seemed to like the water and sand, although a couple of big unexpected waves freaked her out. Here's some pictures of our day at the beach!


First time in sand...

Then her first wave comes!!
 Her "It's COLD" face!
Loving walking in the waves



We also had a little birthday for her here at the apartment:








Tyron and I got her these foldable, attachable tubes that you can crawl through. They're pretty awesome!

Here it is in all its glory!


Okay the adults had fun in them too...



It was a lot of fun having my brother here for 2 weeks. He did a LOT of sightseeing in the city with his girlfriend and her parents and it was super hot & humid during most of his visit. But he got a really well rounded NYC experience! 


1 comment:

  1. She is such the cutest 1 yr old in the whole wide world!!!!! But I'm sure you know that by now. Her B-Day party looked like fun. I can't believe how fast summer has gone by already. It's almost over!! But's that's good news because you guys will be here before ya know it. Hope you have a good weekend. Love Ya!
    P.S. I think you really love that shirt. Your wearing it in almost every pic. HAHA

    ReplyDelete