Monday, October 31, 2011

The Many Halloween Faces of Auralia

I love Halloween! Mostly because I love the fall, but I love Halloween parties, decorations, costumes, etc. I am a little sad that Auralia isn't old enough to take trick-or-treating and we won't get any trick-or-treaters and we don't know enough people to have a Halloween party and we didn't dress up this year... but at least Auralia rocked the costumes & Halloween "spirit" :) *Note to reader: tonight we'll be going out for sushi with some friends and then coming home to watch Hocus Pocus & enjoying some mini candy bars my mom sent. Okay, confession, the candy bars are already gone. But Tyron's mom mailed us some Canadian candy bars & I bought myself a snickers bar today!


Miss Auralia is sporting the classic look- a pumpkin beanie & pants from the clothes swap, and a onesie from G-ma Dedrickson.


Here our cutie has stepped it up a notch with a very adorable glow-in-the-dark bodysuit from G-ma Dedrickson. Glow-in-the-dark pictures to soon follow...

Our cute, little sack of bones at the unusual ward party... didn't stay long there!


Not a great picture, but going the extra mile with a pumpkin bib from Nana Jensen!
"Tired to the bone" (pahaha) from all the Halloween candy & scaring the Jews in the elevator. Just kidding- I didn't give her candy or let her scare the Jews :)



Thanks goes out to all of the wonderful costume contributions from my mom & Tyron's mom! Thanks so much!!! Love you both!!

Happy Halloween Y'all!

3 comments:

  1. haha! Love it! Such a cute little skeleton! Can't wait to see you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sally you crack me up! I can just hear your voice! She is SOooooo cute. Great outfits. They are so fun to dress up, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still waiting on those glow in the dark photo's. Cause I know you have nothing better to do then upload photo's to share on your blog... :D

    I love you all, what a sweetie! Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete