Friday, July 30, 2010

Provo River- Summer 09

These are pics from last summer, but I don't think anyone has seen them yet, so I thought I'd post them! We all decided to go tubing down the Provo River... after much persuasion to the husbands! Unfortunately, the day we decided to go it was chilly, overcast, and windy with absolutely NO sun shining! We jumped in anyways and had a long and exciting float! Would never do that again, huh?

2 comments:

  1. Sal I totally love all the pictures.. I had no idea that you had these. They are really funny.. I love all the big life jackets, its a miracle that no one died. lol... good times. thanks for posting them. way to go on the blog up dates girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had never seen that you posted these pictures sally! In the picture of you and Tyron, when you look at Tylers face....HILARIOUS!!! You can see exactly how he was feeling all over his face! So funny! Thanks for posting them!

    ReplyDelete